|Company name||Kanemitsu Corporation|
|Location of Head Office||20-26, Ohkura-honmachi, Akashi city,
Hyogo prefecture 673-0874
|Founded||January 10, 1947|
|Established||December 27, 1950|
|Employees||222(non-consolidated) / 578 (consolidated) as of March
|Line of business||Design, development, manufacture and sale of sheet metal
pulleys for vehicles, agricultural machinery and general
- AISIN AW CO., LTD.
- AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.
- NE co., LTD.
- NTN Corporation
- OKUMURA METALS CO., Ltd.
- OGURA CLUTCH CO., LTD.
- Kubota Corporation
- Kubota Iron Works Co., Ltd.
- KYB Co., Ltd.
- JTEKT Corporation
- SHOWA CORPORATION
- Daicel Corporation.
- Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd.
- TBK Co., Ltd.
- CHUYO CO., LTD.
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- NSK Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems High Cast, Ltd.
- Hino Motors, Ltd.
- FUKOKU CO., LTD.
- Fuji Kiko Co.,Ltd.
- SUBARU Corporation
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
- Yamada Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
and 103 companies more. 133 companies in total（in Japanese alphabetical order）
- Kanemitsu Doukou Welding Ltd. was founded in east Honmachi, Akashi . Started jointing work for pipe, sheet metal, etc.
- Purchased press machine and started making toolboxes.
- Started selling toolboxes across Japan. Successfully developed pulleys by roll forming and started.
- Developed the Double Pulley.
- Successfully automated production lines by developing transfer robots in-house.
- Developed current flagship product, the Poly-V Pulley.
- Commenced mass-production operations at Miki Plant.
- Incorporated and renamed as Kanemitsu Corporation.
- Developed Boss Attached Pulley by ring-projection welding.
- Developed Boss-integrated Pulley.
- Commenced operations at No.2 Miki Plant.
- Received Science and Technology Agency Award. Accepted by President Yukio Kanemitsu.Acquired ISO9001 certification.
- Received The Medium and Small Business Research Institute Award.
Established KANEMITSU PULLEY, CO., LTD. subsidiary in Thailand. Commenced operations at Kasai Plant.
- Increased capital from ￥98.0 million to ￥176.4 million.
- Acquired ISO9001 certification.
- Acquired ISO14001 certification.
- Increased capital from ￥176.4 million to ￥372.9 million.
Built No.2 Kasai Plant.
- The company was listed on the Osaka Stock Exchange,second section.
- Established Foshan Kanemitsu Automotive Parts Co., Ltd. in China.
- Established Kanemitsu Technical Training Center at KANEMITSU THAILAND TECHNICAL CENTER.
- Established Kanto and Chubu Sales Offices.
- Established Technical Center at Kasai Plant site.
- Established JBM KANEMITSU PULLERS PVT. LTD.(joint venture) in India.
- The company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange second section, following integration of the Cash Equity Markets of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- Established PT. KANEMITSU SGS INDONESIA in Indonesia.
- Established Research Center and Nagasaki Plant in Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Prefecture.
- Established No.3 Kasai Plant at Kasai Plant site.